RE: NetScape/IE

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:42:21 +0200
To: "Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer" <schnitz@mozquito.com>, "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, "Jilani, Rashid" <rashid.jilani@sap.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

The XSLT rec was published late in 1999. At that point of time, IE5 had been
shipping with preliminary XSL support for over half a year, and Microsoft
released a conformant XSLT engine (in several upgrade steps) between January
2000 and summer 2000.

I wouldn't call that "without implementing it in the browser".