Re: Authoring/processing products?

From: by way of <sfrancis@actionpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-forms@w3.org
[ Moderator Action: HTML attachment supressed ]

You should consider ActionPoint's Dialog Server product which combines
data definition in XML Schema and arbitrary HTML into an intelligent
browser form that works in both Netscape and Internet Explorer.  It's the
coolest thing around (I'm biased).

You should also look at Cardiff's LiquidForms offering, which combines
Adobe's PDF and web based interfaces.

Steve

Mark Barratt <markb@textmatters.com>
Sent by: www-forms-request@w3.org