Authoring/processing products?

From: Mark Barratt <markb@textmatters.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:07:41 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org
I'm looking for products which allow straightforward form-building and
separate content from UI - like XForms-based products will.

But I need it now/soon and I need usable applications with
design/publish/store/forward components, supporting both web and print,
usable by (graphic/web) designers and systems ops people.

I have found the JetForm products, plus thinkXML products... what else
is out there that looks like it has a future or is working to converge
onto this/a standards-based future?

Thanks for any help

Mark Barratt