AW: Dots in input's names interefere with dots in XML element names?

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@mozquito.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 22:24:13 +0100
To: "Mikko Honkala" <Mikko.Honkala@iki.fi>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hey Mikko,

> Maybe something else than '.' should be used as the separator in XForms,
> e.g. '/' as in XPath.

we've decided at our last FtF that we will choose "/" as in XPath
instead of dots. So stay tuned for the next version of the XForms
Spec.

BTW, Please keep posting to this mailing list. Even though a lot
of emails don't get answered, be assured that the XForms Working
Group *is* listening.

Regards,

Sebastian
Co-chair W3C XForms WG