Re: model root element

From: Joe Hewitt <joe@joehewitt.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:45:03 -0400
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
The reason I brought up this point is because I've noticed that a good deal
of energy is spent making sure that the HTML/CSS specs are easy to
understand for non-ultra-technical types.

With that in mind, it's very likely many people will try to add several
groups/types as children of the model, not understanding the concept of a
rooted tree.  Guess they'll have to learn!

- Joe