improving xforms dispatch

From: <mottagio\@libero\.it>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:52:42 +0100
To: "www-forms-editor" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

I would like to suggest to the xforms working group to consider the possibility of improving xforms 1.1 schema by accepting in attribute "name" of element "xforms:dispatch" an xpath expression. This will allow programmers more flexibility on construction of dynamic forms, implementing the possibility to dispatch different events depending on instance data values. It seems to me this is a big feature not so difficult to implement.
Thank you to everyone that will respond something about.
Best regards.
Giovanni Motta.

Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi a 1.2 Mega, senza costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it