Re: Canceling notification events

From: Karandikar, Shailesh <Shailesh.Karandikar@dendrite.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:17:44 -0500
To: "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Hi,

This is my interpretation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The notification events you mentioned just inform you that something has
happened.
Interested observers may capture and/or continue propagation of these
events.

Cancellation doesn't undo what has already happened. However, it would
affect the future actions which get executed by the registered handlers for
these events down/up the observer hierarchy.

Regards,
Shailesh