DOM

From: James Husman <jhusman@sio.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:23:55 -0600
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org

I have a reached a point in a project where I plan on using the DOM.  I
am aware the specification mentioned objects, properties, and values
would be accessible via the DOM in XML and even XForms as well as with
host languages.  Have we reached the point where I can create XForms
objects with DOM yet though.  Meaning I know all the html elements can
be used with the createElement in DOM2, but should it work the same way
with XForms which are have only been around a few weeks?