RE: [48 hour response please] Re: User understanding of what will be submitted by SUBMIT

Hi Al,

I'm an editor for XForms 1.0, but I'm writing here for myself only.

>[And it is not immediately obvious with this data model strength that this
document needs to say more.

I agree with this point. As long as you are satisfied that we meet your
functional requirements, no additional text should be necessary.

If you do wish to provide a short NOTE:, I would suggest placing it in the
section describing the "submit" form control. This section (8.8 in the Last
Call document [1]) has not significantly changed, so the Last Call text
provides good context information.

Thanks!

.micah

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/slice8.html#ui-submit