14- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:43:03 +0200
To: <joern@webman.de>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

joern turner,

Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/

Your issue is archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Jan/0031.html

XForms WG Resolution:

1. We appreciate your position, but we fear a proliferation of different
profiles, which will especially affect interoperability and problems for
authoring.

2. On the other hand we have reduced the requirements for the Basic profile,
for instance not requiring XLink, but this does not reduce the requirements
to the level described in your message, in particular Xpath is still
required.

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.