48- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:36:09 +0200
To: <Martin.Plechsmid@merlin.cz>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Plechsmíd Martin,
Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/

Your issue is archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0068.html

XForms WG Resolution:

1. Agree

2. Agree

3. No. We have the readonly functionality in the model. Caption on output
may help. This is purely presentational issue and can be achieved with CSS.

4. No. This is for calculations in the UI. You do the calculation in the
model on temporaries and bind to those.

5. Agree.

6. We agree that this is a problem. We will address the problem, but not
necessarily using this solution.

7. The effect is achievable in the following ways: toggle and relevant
[[give examples]].

8. We agree that it is an issue, but we cannot fix it in this way for
technical reasons [[explain]]; can you live with this decision?

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.