Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:32:44 +0200
To: <francois@yergeau.com>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

François,

Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/

Your issue is archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0058.html

XForms WG Resolution:

Point 1: we're doing c) namely moving to the end of the submission methods
(now 11.7). We have mandated UTF8 encoding. We have not deprecated these
methods.

Point 2. Agree, but solved in a different way (spec change)

Point 3. Agree.

Point 4. Agree.

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.