A MIND BOGGLING OPPORTUNITY

From: Club Vegas <roggiebb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:59:52 -0700
  A MIND BOGGLING OPPORTUNITY !!

 Follow our life changing plan and receive:

 1. A debit card with money, money and more money

  2. A Taxfree TRUST

  3. A turn key business requiring NO WORK ! !

 4. A Master Card Credit Card

 5. A $4,000 to  $25,000  death benefit

                          AND

  6. Much more, all for a TOTAL COST of $25

  FOR MORE INFO CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENTS

  OR

  E-MAIL US AT   clubvegas1l@yahoo.com

This great offer is in responce to your request for more offers while registering.
If you feel we have made a mistake, we are sorry and would be glad to remove
you from our list.  Just send a blank email with REMOVE in the subject to:
marydalton386@yahoo.com. She is our adv vp and will be happy to assist you.