Comments from www-forms

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:57:52 -0800
To: "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
During the Last Call period for XForms, from 18 Jan to 22 Feb 2002, the
following comments appeared on www-forms, the mailing list for general
discussion of XForms.

Overall, Working Group members did a thorough job of directing people to the
correct list for their comments (for example [1]), so many of these comments
may be duplicated on www-forms-editor. Nevertheless, in the interest of
throughness and fairness, I include links below.

Ordinary discussion traffic, especially when a particular question has been
answered, is not included here.

"About the bind element" from Jérôme Nègr; 18 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0103.html

"XForms Basic." from John J. Barton; 18 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0104.html

"Repeating nested structures" from Naresh Bhatia; 21 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0111.html

"Re: FORMs and GET" from Paul Prescod; 21 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0119.html
[note: the specific issue is the ';' vs '&' character is urlencoding

"XML Schema for XLink" from Vun Kannon, David; 24 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0153.html

"Should we really care about legacy?" from Werner Donné; 25 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0155.html

"Dynamic dropdown data sources" from Dave Johnson; 31 Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0172.html

"Other controls ? Grid ?" from DESEYNE Jacques; 1 Feb
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Feb/0000.html

"How dynamic are <itemset>s ?" from Jérôme Nègr; 8 Feb
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Feb/0023.html

"Using xlink:href in caption/hint/help" from Tomayko, Ryan; 17 Feb
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Feb/0033.html

Sincerely,

.micah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0154.html