Chapter 2 - Typos etc

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:46:14 EST
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org
In Chapter 2.1 "External Schema Augmentation" heading, insert "to" between
"author" and "go"

In Chapter 2.4, Line 2 insert "data" after "instance".

In Chapter 2.4, first bullet point it is claimed that there is "complete
flexibility" re structure of XML. But isn't it true that XForms is XML and,
for example, an xforms:instance element must be nested within an xforms:model
element?

I guess what you intended to say is that "There is complete flexibility in
the structure of the XML constituting the instance data".

Chapter 2.5, Line 3 - Reference is made to "unstructured" script code. I
think you mean something else. Script code that isn't "structured" doesn't
work. Perhaps review for a more appropriate adjective?

Chapter 2.6, end of Line 3 - After "id", insert "attribute".

Chapter 2.6, Para 2, Line 1 - Replace "the" before "model" with "which".

Andrew Watt