RE: XForms WD 20020821 - Was this ever replied to?

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:46:09 -0800
To: "'AndrewWatt2001@aol.com'" <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>, www-forms-editor@w3.org

Andrew,

A search of the list archives shows the following response message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Sep/0058.html
which was an automated reply.

If we missed replying personally to that message, we apologize. The
editorial issues within were considered, resulting in several changes to the
XForms specification at the time.

Sincerely,

Micah Dubinko, on behalf of the XForms Working Group