RE: XForms CR - how many previously reported errors were ignored?

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:43:57 -0800
To: "'AndrewWatt2001@aol.com'" <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>, www-forms-editor@w3.org

Andrew,

The Working Group has considered your comments sent to www-forms-editor and
agreed on formal responses, contained in this and subsequent messages.

to consider every message that contains review comments.

The example in chapter 2 is appropriate; other messages have given the
rationale.

Due to a separate issue, we have recently removed all references to
"LocationPath" from the specification.

Sincerely,

Micah Dubinko, on behalf of the XForms Working Group