84- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForm s Last Call WD

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@pahv.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:15:24 -0700
To: "'paul@prescod.net'" <paul@prescod.net>
Cc: "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Dear Paul Prescod:

XForms Last Call Working draft [2] were forwarded to the
XForms Last Call mailing list [3] have been captured as
Last Call Issue 84.

Please respond to state whether you agree with resolution below.

Thank you,
Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.
--------------------------------
XForms WG Resolution:

Please refer to the XForms Schema recently published [4] for
the following discussion.

I. GET is no longer deprecated in our next upcoming public draft.
We will include references to [5] and [6].

II. The default for XForms for multiple fields with HTTP GET is to separate
with semicolon.
The <submission separator=...> attribute allows the use of either ampersand
or semicolon.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Jan/0155.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0106.html