response to your issue concerning the XForms Working draft raised during Last Call

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:31:09 +0200
To: "Susan Lesch" <lesch@w3.org>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
Your issue concerning the XForms Working draft raised during Last Call
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0073.html

was processed by the XForms Working Group.
XForms WG Response:
Editorial issues fixed (whew! Thanks Susan!)
* Note: the one substantive issue needs a separate response
* for the comment on images, yes, we are revisiting all images in that
chapter.
* We're also working on making all the examples read 'example.com'

Please answer to www-forms-editor@w3.org to state that you are/are not
satisfied with the XForms Working Group response.