Response to Last Call Message 17

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:50:46 -0700
To: "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
Cc: "Mikko Honkala (E-mail)" <honkkis@tml.hut.fi>, "thierry MICHEL (E-mail)" <tmichel@w3.org>
Mikko,

All your comments have been incorporated, except:

4.2 Initialization Events

MH: Substantive: Do we want the user to be able to <dispatch> the following
events:

ModelConstruct
ModelInitialize
InitializeDone
FormControlInitialize
InitializeDone should we prevent that somehow?

Which I can't answer. Looks like a question for the entire group. For now,
I'm marking an <issue> in the spec to make sure it doesn't get overlooked.

I hope this is sufficient to resolve your Last Call request.

Thanks,

.micah