Re: Format name proposals

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:43:34 +0200
To: "John Hudson" <tiro@tiro.com>, <rfink@readableweb.com>
Cc: "'Bill Davis'" <info@ascenderfonts.com>, <www-font@w3.org>
Compatibility Web Type fails because it's not correct grammatically and is
difficult to say. I don't like it.
Compatible Web Type is correct grammatically, but it doens't have the same
meaning, even if they're very close.
Same applies for Legacy Web Type. And, as you stated, EOTL is not a legacy
format.

*Compatible* Web Font (CWF) sounds great for me. BTW, the name doesn't
matter. Only the implementation does.