Re: Format name proposals

From: Ricardo Esteves <ricardo@outrasfontes.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:28:12 -0300
To: www-font@w3.org
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-font/2009JulSep/1320.html
>... (with the .CWT file extension).

Sounds good. I can't have any better idea. If the format will be
really open, it's reasonable to avoid proprietary trademarks.

I didn't get the meaning of WOFF (maybe is better stop think about
what the middle F could mean). Independent of the name, I strongly
support this more refined proposal too.

I hope that you members of W3C involved with type technology can work
toghether and make some decisions about it.

--
Ricardo Esteves
http://www.outrasfontes.com