Re: WebOTF Proposal: updated description and sample code

From: Jonathan Kew <jonathan@jfkew.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 11:33:50 +0100
Cc: Karsten Luecke <karsten.luecke@kltf.de>, Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>, Erik van Blokland <erik@letterror.com>
To: www-font <www-font@w3.org>
Unfortunately (embarrassingly!), the Firefox build and test fonts that
I posted earlier were using an obsolete definition of the WebOTF
header, not corresponding to the latest draft text.

I have now corrected the fonts and the code in the .zip archive; new
Firefox test builds are in progress and will shortly be available at:

   https://build.mozilla.org/tryserver-builds/jkew@mozilla.com-try-ffd1a95f0730/

(The Linux one is there at this time; OS X and Windows versions are
still building.) Hope I got it right this time!

JK