Re: WebOTF Proposal: updated description and sample code

From: Jonathan Kew <jonathan@jfkew.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:47:16 +0100
To: www-font <www-font@w3.org>
An experimental version of Firefox with WebOTF (and EOTL) support is
now available for anyone who'd like to try it:

   https://build.mozilla.org/tryserver-builds/jkew@mozilla.com-try-da9d35a4f534/

There are Mac, Windows and Linux versions.

The page at http://www.jfkew.plus.com/webotf/webotf-test.html uses
WebOTF-format fonts, and the .zip archive available there includes
code for a WebOTF packaging tool.

JK