RE: Another web font linking progress summary

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:06:24 +0000
To: Ben Weiner <ben@readingtype.org.uk>, www-font <www-font@w3.org>
>From: www-font-request@w3.org [mailto:www-font-request@w3.org] On Behalf
>Of Ben Weiner

>Ace. I think we're back here again
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-font/2009JulSep/0390.html

Well, Thomas Lord is back there again. It does not mean 'we' have to be.

Much good progress has been made. The implementation details of one proposal
Have been investigated (some of them will be added to the list today). Tests
are being run. We learned from the authors of the proposal about some of
the things they would not require in their EULA. Talked about important
Windows issues around OT/CFF, security etc. Lots and lots of good stuff.