Re: Urgent Font Help Needed (fwd)

ches@io.com wrote:

> If you can help let me know!

Last I liiked, this was www-font not wareZ.FoNt

This is an inappropriate forum for font piracy.

How stunningly appropriate. You may like to consult the license on these
two fonts, assuming you have one. That way, you would get bot education and
experience.

Ches@io.com, this is the last posting to www-font that you will see; you
are unsubscribed as of now, and also added to the blocking filter list.

--
Chris Lilley
www-font list maintainer