Re: Urgent Font Help Needed (fwd)

ches@io.com wrote:

> Excuse me? Did I ask for someone to give it to me for free? NO. Read the
> email. It was a plea for help. And help this list provided. Every response
> was private and pointed to where it could be purchased.

I am glad that no-one resonded by sending you the fonts.

> It was purchased.

Well, purchasing is easy, just go to the Adobe website. Since the original
posted said already that they were Adobe fonts well, clearly they know
whwre to get them. Fonts On Call, or buy with a credit card. But "searching
on the internet" sure sounds like font piracy to me.

> And what the heck is warez.Font? I have never heard of that.

This is probably a good thing.

> If so you owe me an apology
> for insulting me in a public forum.

Sure, if you clarify that you are not looking fro stolen fonts in a public
forum. The question then arises, why were you sending such messages toa
forum which deals with the creation of specifications and standards for
font technologies on the Web? What, in fact, did it have to do with that
topic at all?