APL NUMBERS

From: Al Sauers <Asauers@tateandale.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:00:07 -0500
To: <www-font@w3.org>

Tate Andale, FSCM 09032 is a manufacture of a marine line of Hull, drainage
fittings along with strainer, coolers & manifolds for the Gov't and
maritime industry.

We from time to time have to identify APL numbers of other manufactures,
would you be kind enough to advise me if this information on the WEB or is
it in book form that can be purchased for the Gov't printing office.

I sincerely thank you for any help you can furnish on this mater.

Albert F. Sauers
410-247-8700 ext. 249