Re: Infoworld take on Apple-Adobe-NS Font annc

From: <lee@sq.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 96 22:02:39 EST
To: James.Tauber@east.sun.com, khare@w3.org, www-font@w3.org
James.Tauber@East.Sun.COM (James Tauber SunLabs - SML) wrote:

> And how many of these schemes are going to be workable with DSSSL Online
> style specs applying to non-HTML applications of SGML?

I expect the Spyglass scheme, if it exists beyond a demo, will be.
They recently bought Stonehand (who had just bought Metis), and gained
a lot of Unicode, Internationalisatio, formatting and DSSSL expertise.

But that's speculation on my part.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, SoftQuad Inc +1 416 239 4801 lee@sq.com
HexSweeper NeWS game;OPEN LOOK+XView+mf-fonts FAQs;lq-text unix text retrieval