Re: Lost feature

Dear Lena,

Maybe it is easier on us all, if you can try to send your data as UUENCODED.
I hope your mail client supports uuencoding, if not, do consider improving
your mail client. The newer gateways can handle incoming uuencoded mails as
well.
Unfortunately, the newer gateways do not support [] for blocking text as it
was found to be unstable, However the 3.0 gateways also treat the { } signs
in the same way.
The use of plain text encoding for complex page submissions is not
encouraged. Intrestingly enough, I do believe that the use of a web
browser will generate the right encoding as an email for the www4mail
gateway. You may choose to try the XJSDUMP with a web browser to obtain the
correct encoded strings in a browser window.

So, you can try to use the { } instead of [ ].
However, the use of a web browser is recommended.

Well, the www4mail manuals need a major revision/updating.

Clement