Re: translation - was: Re: XFORMREPLY = TEXT & longish ...

Hello Thomas,
Thanks for offering to help out.

I am sending you in a separate mail message a zip file that contains all
the help files (about 45) to be translated.

Please kindly rename the files to end in .gr (I hope that is the 2 letter
country code for Germany).

When you have finished, please send the files (in zipped) form back to me.

A tentative deadline could be 1 week from today!

Thanks
Clement Onime