Re: Question about www4mail

Hi Alan,

I believe that some of these perl code to change things were high handed!
Looking at it now and looking at the reply from Thomas, I can easily
understand the problem!

Probably, I would need a few days to look into the code and find out the
implications! or place a permanent fix on it.

Thanks for looking into the code!

Clement Onime