Re: solicitud de ayuda

Dear
Example is shown below

XBYJS
http://www.ictp.trieste.it

NOTE: You have to enable javascript on the IE browser.
Try sending a mail to the server and in the body put
help xbyjs

Thanks
Clement Onime
PS: Try it, if you have javascript working fine then the subject line of a
new mail message should be filled with some characters. This would not
work if the Javascript support in the browser is not okay ...

Thanks
Clement Onime