From: Rigo Wenning [mailto:rigo@w3.org]
Sent: 26 April 2001 18:03
To: DRM-Public-List
Cc: Daniel Weitzner
Subject: Summary Report published

Dear all,

the Summary Report of the Workshop is now published[1]. Please
review all, and send comments to the authors, me or our
mailing-list: www-drm@w3.org. The mailing-list is the preferred
place for discussion.

If you find typos or mistakes, please let me know.

  1. http://www.w3.org/2000/12/drm-ws/workshop-report.html

Best,

Policy Analyst          2004, Routes des Lucioles
mail:rigo@w3.org        F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    http://www.w3.org/