Re: Summary Report published

Norman,

<indecs> was a major input and we are aware of it. This is
reflected in the position-papers and the minutes. I think a table
with related activities would help a lot.

The interpretation I would make of your statement is, that
<indecs> is not well represented in the summary report. I would
ask for a suggestion from you and/or Godfrey.

I therefor would appreciate, if you could help me reconstruct the
table you mentioned. This table was not minuted nor photographed.

As I was standing with my back to it as I was chairing the
session, I have a somewhat incomplete memory of it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead
mail:rigo@w3.org        2004, Routes des Lucioles
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
http://www.w3.org/