Re: DOM: Futures

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm very interested in rewriting some of the explanatory text around
> this, because right now it's very difficult to figure out what the
> exact details and workings of Futures are.  I can handle this through
> PRs.

Sounds excellent! What's there is just the algorithms and API. What's
needed is an introduction and some explanatory text for other
specifications that wish to use futures. Oh, and domintro boxes that I
will add at some point. I admit though that my strong point is model +
API with a focus on implementations (and tests written for them) that
need to behave identically, not so much explanatory text. I find it
really hard to stay precise, concise, and clear in such text.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/