Re: [futures] Making ProgressFuture immediate

On 12/04/13 01:05, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I propose that we change it so that, if at least one progress update
> has already been made and the future isn't yet resolved, the progress
> callback is immediately (next tick) called with the most recent
> progress value.  That way the progress updates also act kinda like
> futures in general, which is nice.

I guess it would be good to have the callback being called synchronously
in that case maybe (assuming ProgressFuture specification re-uses the
synchronous flag).

Also, I think we should call .progress() such as .then() when the
ProgressFuture is done.

--
Mounir