Re: DOMHighResTimeStamps in DOM events, use cases

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:32:20 +0200
To: Robert Flack <flackr@chromium.org>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Robert Flack <flackr@chromium.org> wrote:
> Sounds great, I'll update that patch to use Event.systemTime. Thanks!

I still think this name is still fine, but I'm no longer sure
http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/ is the right specification to define this.
Page load deeply ties into HTML (and the way times relative to it are
defined in the various performance drafts leaves a lot to be desired I
think), which is a specification we've been trying to avoid depending
on. So it would be better to define this as part of the
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/HighResolutionTime/Overview.html
draft I suppose.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/