Re: Element.style setter

* Joćo Eiras wrote:
>Opera allows element.style to be set with a css fragment, like
>
># element.style = 'background:green'
>
>which maps to
>
># element.setAttribute('style', 'background:green');
>
>Others do not support this (throw an error due to being a read-only
>property), but it makes the code less verbose.

Short of changing all interfaces that provide object-oriented access to
a string value like the contents of the style attribute, I don't see how
this would be anything but a bug in Opera if it is indeed not supported
elsewhere. Allowing this results in odd situations like `a != b` right
after setting `a = b`; given that you can just access .cssText instead,
or indeed the individual properties, I do not really see a win here.