[dom] Introduction to Events

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:49:21 +0100
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Although I would have preferred not to do it myself as I'm not very good
at it, I attempted writing an introduction to the event chapter since
nobody else that offered to do it followed through. The first part has had
some review already and I would very much appreciate any enhancements
people can suggest that make the event model easier to understand for
people that are new to it.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#events

(Next is writing the non-normative "domintro" boxes for the event-related
IDL blocks. Might do that on the plane.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/