Re: DOM L3 Events Telecon

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:12:50 -0400
To: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
CC: "olli.pettay@helsinki.fi" <olli.pettay@helsinki.fi>, "annevk@opera.com" <annevk@opera.com>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Hi, Jacob-

Jacob Rossi wrote (on 7/13/11 1:34 PM):
> Hi folks,
>
> Doug and I are planning to have a call on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at
> 18:00:00 UTC (10am-11am PST).  We're preparing a disposition of
> comments for D3E. We'll be going through submitted issues and
> ensuring that all have been addressed properly and documenting that.

It turns out that I had to stay in DC for another day, so I won't be
available today after all.  I apologize.

I propose that we reschedule for next Wednesday, and I will have the
first draft / template Disposition of Comments document ready by then
for us to work from.

Anne, you are welcome to join the call to discuss the issues you have a
particular interest in.  Chaals, Art, if either of you could join to
chair the call, that would be good, too.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs