RE: DOM L3 Events Telecon

That will be fine. Please make sure you can build the template page for the Disposition of Comments by then. If you have it earlier, I'm more than willing to start filling it out ahead of next Wednesday.

-Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Schepers [mailto:schepers@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:13 AM
To: Jacob Rossi
Cc: olli.pettay@helsinki.fi; annevk@opera.com; www-dom@w3.org; Charles McCathieNevile; Arthur Barstow
Subject: Re: DOM L3 Events Telecon

Hi, Jacob-

Jacob Rossi wrote (on 7/13/11 1:34 PM):
> Hi folks,
>
> Doug and I are planning to have a call on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at
> 18:00:00 UTC (10am-11am PST).  We're preparing a disposition of
> comments for D3E. We'll be going through submitted issues and ensuring
> that all have been addressed properly and documenting that.

It turns out that I had to stay in DC for another day, so I won't be available today after all.  I apologize.

I propose that we reschedule for next Wednesday, and I will have the first draft / template Disposition of Comments document ready by then for us to work from.

Anne, you are welcome to join the call to discuss the issues you have a particular interest in.  Chaals, Art, if either of you could join to chair the call, that would be good, too.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs