Re: Mail List Etiquette [Was: comment on DOM 3 Events LC #2]

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:05:44 +0200
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: www-dom <www-dom@w3.org>
Le 16/06/11 14:54, Arthur Barstow a écrit :

> Daniel - as one of the moderators of www-dom, please note some members
> find your tone below unacceptable. Also, I am not aware of a public
> reference for the e-mail you quoted from Mounir Lamouri (please provide
> a link to Mounir's e-mail).
>
> All - this is a reminder that all e-mails on this list are expected to
> be respectful and professional. Please see the following for more
> information about the etiquette and usage of this list:

I disagree here. My mail contains explanations and details
and never said anything personal or "unacceptable" about Mounir.
As the URL you quoted says, it's a frank but respectful discussion.
FWIW, Mounir and I often cross paths at Mozilla Europe events
and there's no disrespect here.

Speaking of Mounir's email reference. His personal email was sent
to www-dom and Cc:ed to me. I replied to the latter, supposing
the listserv at W3C had not sent the mailing-list version yet.
Not my fault here... Mounir, did your message bounce at w3.org?

FWIW, his mail is entirely quoted in my answer.

</Daniel>