Mail List Etiquette [Was: comment on DOM 3 Events LC #2]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:54:39 -0400
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, www-dom <www-dom@w3.org>
Daniel - as one of the moderators of www-dom, please note some members
find your tone below unacceptable. Also, I am not aware of a public
reference for the e-mail you quoted from Mounir Lamouri (please provide
a link to Mounir's e-mail).

All - this is a reminder that all e-mails on this list are expected to
be respectful and professional. Please see the following for more
information about the etiquette and usage of this list:

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WorkMode#Mail_List_Policy.2C_Usage.2C_Etiquette.2C_etc.

-Regards, Art Barstow