Re: Standardize Buttons For TV-Web Remotes?

On 5/25/11, Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I agree with Glenn. I think adding a convention for prefixing custom key
> names is appropriate. It could be as simple as a note that vendors should
> devise a prefix. For example, if Microsoft were to add a custom key, then we
> might consider prefixing it with "ms".

The idea of standardizing every known/conceivable input device and
trying to put that into DOM 3 Events is a slippery slope.

TV controls should go in a separate spec.
<broken-record>I've been over this concept more times than I care to
recall.</broken-record>

(unsubscribes...)
--
Garrett