Re: ISSUE-130 (Web IDL): Consider using Web IDL for the IDL fragments [DOM3 Events]

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 05:56:03 +0000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, "simonp@opera.com" <simonp@opera.com>, "schepers@w3.org" <schepers@w3.org>
CC: "cam@mcc.id.au" <cam@mcc.id.au>, Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>
Hi folks,

I recently checked in an appendix to D3E which adds non-normative Web IDL definitions for all the IDL fragments. It's based from IE9's implementation and as such may be prone to a couple discrepancies (I tried to rectify any deltas prior to checking them in, but I may have missed one). I welcome your feedback.

Thanks,

Jacob