Re: Click event on button element when event targets of the associated mousedown and mouseup are different

On 05/06/2011 03:55 AM, Jacob Rossi wrote:
> [...]
But what about the other, non-button, click handling? Earlier in this
thread it was mentioned that
"Internet Explorer seems to always fire click event on the lowest common
ancestor of target nodes of mouseup and mousedown." and that
"IE9 seems to special case button element"

But with button element is seems that Gecko/IE7/IE8/IE9/Opera have
the same behavior and webkit does something else.