Re: [DOM3Events] keyCode and charCode [ISSUE-133]

Hi, Simon-

It seems you were the original poster for ISSUE-133, adding keyCode and
charCode:
   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/133

I've followed Hallvord's suggestion (see below)... could you please let
us know if this satisfies you, as well?

Thanks-
-Doug