Re: Last Call comment: Deprecation of DOMAttrModified [ISSUE-135]

  Unfortunately I couldn't make this call, and Monday is Thanksgiving in
Canada so I can't promise to attend the follow up call. Would it make
sense to split this into three proposals, such that the abstraction of
desktop keyboard commands work is in one proposal, the a11y events in
another, and the identification in a third?

What would be the pioneering implementation of all this? iPhone?

Cheers,
David