[DOM3Events] error and abort events and bubbling

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:06:43 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org
The error and abort events shouldn't bubble. We've changed them to not
bubble for compat with other browsers (and HTML5 says they don't bubble).

On a related note, it seems weird to me that DOM Events says anything at
all about event types bubbling or not. Shouldn't it be up to whatever spec
that actually says to fire an event whether it should bubble?

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software